The Right Construction Loan for Your Project
If you are looking to buy an existing hotel property, to build a new ground-up, to refinance a maturing loan for better terms, or to fund a renovation, we provide hotel financing to owners and developers for full-service hotels for every major chain (in addition to boutique and independent hotels). We offer immediate access to industry experts who can get your loan closed quickly.
Clark Capital Funding Group, LLC has long-lasting lending relationships with its network of correspondent hotel lenders that is comprised of life insurance companies, banks, agencies, and conduits. Our lenders provide us limitless capital sources using debt & equity that enables us to provide our clients with a broad range of highly competitive hospitality financing options and loan products.
- Loan amount up to $100 million
- High loan-to-cost (up to 75%) which include hard & soft costs, FF&E, ‘PIPs’, and closing costs
- Interest Rates as low as 4%
- Franchised hotels or upscale independent/boutique properties
- Non-Recourse, limited-full performance-based burn-off
- Experts who can get your hotel loan closed in a simple, efficient, and quick manner
- New construction loans are currently available for franchisors and/or municipalities. These loans are generally short-term (3-5 years) with the first two years’ interest only. After the term expires, owners typically refinance and obtain traditional financing at a lower rate and 25-year amortization.
We provide a broad range of commercial loans starting at $1,000,000- $500,000,000 to assist you with all your capital requirements.
Our financing programs continue to have significant competitive advantages for borrowers. The current list of properties that we deal with includes a variety of single-tenant & multi-unit family structures, mixed-use apartment & retail centers, residential apartment buildings, neighborhood centers, multi-tenant or single-tenant office buildings, industrial warehouse & manufacturing, medical, hotels & hospitality, triple NNN properties, credit tenant and churches.